Coroplast signs are durable and a great option for outdoor signage. We sell the 4mm size as yard signs most of the time, but they have a ton of great uses! Option stepstakes are also available for purchase for easy installation in your yard.
What is Coroplast?
Coroplast is corrugated plastic that is available in different thicknesses. It consists of two pieces of flat plastic attached by hollow flutes that run between the flat surfaces. A good way to describe it to clients is to let them visualize a piece of cardboard made entirely out of plastic.
Ways to Display
- Nail signs to walls and fences
- Display signs on H-stands
- Hang signs from real estate sign posts
- Place signs in A-frames
- Lean signs against walls and windows
- Hang signs from windows and doors
- Nail signs to wooden stakes in the ground
- Suspend signs from ceilings
- Place signs in retail sign holders and stands
- String signs up through their flutes
- Place signs on a shelf
Items that are H Stand Compatible have vertical flutes that facilitate H-Stands into the signs. Say Yes to Need H Stand to receive actual h-stands with your order.
If the H Stand Compatible option is not selected, your signs may be produced with either vertical or horizontal flutes.